Contributions to NECS help strengthen our programs and are always welcome!
Dear NECS Families, Friends and Supports
A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the families who supported NECS by taking classes, teachers and friends who made it all possible. In the words singer Andy Grammer, we kept our heads up and let our hair down and had a fantastic year!
- NECS provided theatre, music, dance, visual arts, architecture, engineering, sciences, computer technology, cooking and more to countless students ranging from 6 months to adults.
- We worked with 15 fantastic teachers teachers and collaborated with Architecture for Kids, Westchester Children’s Museum, Engineering for Kids, BRICKS for Kids who provided fantastic programs all year.
- We provide a space for Something Good in the World’s Earth as Homeschool program this Fall and in turn they infused our space with a wonderful creative energy!
- Our girl rising junior youth spiritual empowerment group grew to 16 girls and we started a boys junior youth empowerment group in the Fall.
- We met and surpassed our 2014 fundraising goal of 10K which helped us offer scholarships, and support out free community events and programs.
- We offered monthly families events like evening of the arts/open mic, game night, devotionals, jazz concert.
- We offered parenting workshops.
- And most importantly we had a lot of fun, learning, laughter and growth in 2014.
All these programs are made possible because we are building an incredible community of like minded families, teachers, artists and students committed to the quest for knowledge through creative programs and meaningful experiences. Our hope is to nurture creativity and curiosity in an environment that is nourishing to the human spirit. We endeavor to provide opportunities for children and youth to become engaged citizens in their local and global community.
Please check us out online and on Facebook.
In harmony and with deepest gratitude for your continued support.
New Era Creative Space
Contributions are always welcome even when we are not actively fundraising
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Donate online via this link:
All contribution will go directly towards funding New Era Creative Space (NECS) programs. You may choose any amount to donate. Every dollar helps. NECS is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit 501(c)(3) arts service organization. Fractured Atlas will receive grants for the purposes of NECS, provide oversight to ensure that grant funds are used in accordance with grant agreements, and provide reports as required by the grantor. Contributions for the purposes of NECS must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donate online via this link: You may also pay by check payable to Fractured Atlas, marked below for NECS programs, and mail to: 1016 Brown Street – LL01, Peekskill NY 10566. You must contribute through Fractured Atlas our non-profit sponsor for your donation to be tax-deductible. Here is to another year of creative initiative at NECS.