Donations are always welcome!
NECS is advancing individual and collective potential through creative initiatives.
Dear Friends and Family,
Thanks to your generous contributions we have raised $12323 during our 2014 Late Summer/Fall fundraising campaign. We have a few more pledges yet to be fulfilled, so we are hoping that by the end of October 2014, this number will increace.
Your donations help us continue the work we do in the community to educate and empower children and their families. Many of our programs have happened because of suggestions from parents. Below is a list of some of the many activities that are currently happening at NECS, all of which you have helped make possible:
Youth & Family Events Open and Free to the Public:
- 1st Saturdays – Evening of the Arts (Mostly Youth performers)
- 2nd Saturdays – Family Game Night (We’ve had attendees as young as 4 to 75 years)
- Last Saturdays – Devotional Gathering (Started last month and sponsored by the Baha’i Local Spiritual Assembly of Cortlandt)
- Alternate Fridays – Junior Youth Empowerment program for girls
- Coming soon on Sundays – Junior Youth Empowerment program for boys
- Parenting support
Paid Classes Include (but not limited to):
- Children’s Theatre Company (in it’s 9th year!) – We are able to give out several scholarships and offer the program well below market rate to make it affordable for families in need.
- Visual art classes
- Engineering and architecture for kids
- Lego Technology
- Computer programming & tech
- Health and wellness classes
- Parent and child classes & workshops
Currently in collaboration with local organizations:
- In negotiations with Westchester Children’s Museum and Arts Westchester to run a 6 week music, art and creative writing program in the Spring that would be either free of charge or for a minimal registration fee.
- Writopia Labs in New York City to offer Spring and or Summer creative writing programs
- Peeksill City Parks and Recreation department who continues to help us with additional space when needed.
All these programs are made possible because we are building an incredible community of like minded families, teachers, artists and students committed to the quest for knowledge through creative programs and meaningful experiences. Our hope is to nurture creativity and curiosity in an environment that is nourishing to the human spirit. We endeavor to provide opportunities for children and youth to become engaged citizens in their local and global community.
Please check us out online and on Facebook.
In harmony and with deepest gratitude for your continued support.
New Era Creative Space
Contributions are always welcome even when we are not fundraising
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Donate online via this link:
All contribution will go directly towards funding New Era Creative Space (NECS) programs. You may choose any amount to donate. Every dollar helps. NECS is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit 501(c)(3) arts service organization. Fractured Atlas will receive grants for the purposes of NECS, provide oversight to ensure that grant funds are used in accordance with grant agreements, and provide reports as required by the grantor. Contributions for the purposes of NECS must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donate online via this link: You may also pay by check payable to Fractured Atlas, marked below for NECS programs, and mail to: 1016 Brown Street – LL01, Peekskill NY 10566. You must contribute through Fractured Atlas our non-profit sponsor for your donation to be tax-deductible. Here is to another year of creative initiative at NECS.