2015 Fund Drive. Your annual contribution makes a daily difference! Help NECS reach it’s goal of raising 15K this Fall. Thank You for your support.
Dear Friends, Family and Supporters of NECS,
If you have made it so far, we hope you intend to support us this year, so thank you in advance.
We have a lot of exciting things planned for our third year at NECS and we are raising funds to assure that we have another successful year. But first we are please to mention that this year, NECS has already received two local “Parent’s Pick” Award, a Living Legend award from Peekskill Middle School, and we’ve been invited to offer a youth leadership workshop and parenting program in the Middle School.
Here are some of the Highlights of this coming season.
Joining our team this Fall are:
- Sculptor Goeff Feder offering sculpting & Design
- Musician Elizabeth Nolf offering a band club for preteens and teen
- Dancer Katrine Bangsgaard with swing dance for teens
- Art therapist Anne Scully from Gro Art Therapy with an inclusive class for toddlers
- Berlin based artist Jenny Brockmann in September will join us for a day to do a photography workshop for students ages 12+ Free of charge to the students and made possible by The Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art.
Returning programs & organizations include:
- multi media art classes which will expand to accommodate more age groups.
- Our award winning cooking with kids program.
- Yoga and mindfulness.
- Music Together for babies and toddlers with their caregivers.
- Award winning Children’s Theatre Company returns for it’s 10th season.
- Girl Rising Leadership and Spiritual Empowerment group with new collaborators & really exciting workshops.
- Architecture for Kids, LEGO Bricks 4 Kidz, Westchester Children’s Museum & Engineering in action.
- Spiritual parenting workshops.
Additionally we are adding new:
- Inclusive Social skills group after school on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Play based exploratory morning program for 3-5 year olds from 9:30 – 11:45 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Into the Woods nature based exploration program for toddlers with their caregivers on Friday afternoons.
Monthly FREE Family Events Resume as usually with:
- 1st Saturday – Open Mic/Evening of the Arts.
- 2nd Saturdays – Family Game Night.
- 3rd Saturdays – NEW! Crafting/Maker Club for the whole family!
- 4th Sundays – An interfaith devotional gathering to promote peace, and community.
As we grow, so do our financial needs. We ask again that you support our annual appeal by making a donation to NECS. This year our goal is $15K. The funds will be used towards the following: providing scholarships, funding some of our community out reach programs, day to day operations and upkeep, office equipment, art supplies and installing a much needed kitchenette,
To contribute online please click on the Fractured Atlas Donation link and you will be directed to Fractured Atlas donation site. NECS is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit 501(c)(3) arts service organization. Fractured Atlas will receive grants for the purposes of NECS. You may also contribute by check payable to Fractured Atlas, marked below for NECS programs, and mail to: 1016 Brown Street – LL01, Peekskill NY 10566. You must contribute through Fractured Atlas our non-profit sponsor for your donation to be tax-deductible.
Thank you in advance for your generosity. We look forward to another year of creative programing for our community.
In harmony and with deepest gratitude for your continued support.
New Era Creative Space
Contributions are always welcome anytime throughout the year :)
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Donate online via this link:
All contribution will go directly towards funding New Era Creative Space (NECS) programs. You may choose any amount to donate. Every dollar helps. NECS is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit 501(c)(3) arts service organization. Fractured Atlas will receive grants for the purposes of NECS, provide oversight to ensure that grant funds are used in accordance with grant agreements, and provide reports as required by the grantor. Contributions for the purposes of NECS must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donate online via this link: You may also pay by check payable to Fractured Atlas, marked below for NECS programs, and mail to: 1016 Brown Street – LL01, Peekskill NY 10566. You must contribute through Fractured Atlas our non-profit sponsor for your donation to be tax-deductible. Here is to another year of creative initiative at NECS.